Every year, more than 200,000 people are successful in making Canada their new home. There are many different methods of immigration, and each has its own set of challenges. Fortunately, you’ve got help.
With over 15 years experience helping individuals with their Canadian immigration goals, Niren & Associates provides professional services for every unique situation. With the assistance of our attorneys, your chances for success are greatly increased.
“I want to thank you for all your advice in receiving a Temporary Resident Permit for my allowance into Canada. The whole thing came together surprisingly easy and much quicker than attempting to get it done without any help. The whole process was handled very professionally and in a short period of time.” – Christine P.
Choosing Which Method of Canadian Immigration is Right for You
Depending on whether you are visiting Canada or moving permanently to the country, there are different visas divided into 2 main categories:
There are many considerations for each category in order to be successful, such as:
- Where to apply
- The requirements to be eligible
- The documents to prepare
We Help Prepare Proper Canadian Immigration Applications
Each immigration application has unique steps and requirements, and all the details need to be fulfilled or you risk having your immigration case denied. Niren & Associate’s immigration lawyers have many years of experience in assisting thousands and thousands of new immigrants, temporary workers, temporary students, and visitors to come to Canada. Our skilled staff will represent you at every turn with diligence and professionalism.
Your Options for Temporary or Permanent Residence in Canada
Temporary Residence in Canada
- Visitor Visa – Visitors wishing to come to Canada for a temporary purpose to do things like vacation, study, or work
- Work Permit – Do you plan to work in Canada? Do you have a job offer in Canada?
- Study Permit – If you intend to study in Canada and you are a foreign national, you will likely need a study permit
Permanent Residence in Canada
- Skilled Workers and Professionals: This is designed for individuals who will immigrate to Canada on the basis of their own personal credentials
- Investors, Entrepreneurs and Self-Employed: This is for business-minded people entering Canada as an investor, entrepreneur or self-employed
- Sponsoring Your Family: How to sponsor a family member to join you in Canada if you are a permanent resident
- Canadian Experience Class: This is for foreign students and temporary workers with at least two years Canadian experience
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications: This application is usually for people living in Canada without legal status but who have nevertheless established themselves in Canada
- Alberta Provincial Nominee Program: Find out how to apply to be selected to settle in Alberta
Our Qualified Chicago Immigration Firm Will Professionally Represent You
When it comes to matters of immigration, the process can be challenging to execute with perfection. Instead of attempting to take all the steps on your own, enlist the help of professionals who have the experience to know exactly what is required. With Niren and Associates representing your case, you can feel confident that our immigration legal team can prepare your immigration material to improve your chances that a Canadian immigration officer will approve your application(s).
“Thank you very much for your work on our Canadian Permanent Residence application and TRP. We are extremely happy that we will be together again that we can’t even believe it yet. We have been looking forward to this day for so long.” – Marco S.