Do You Want to Immigrate to the US?

Get Help With USA Work Visas and USA Green Card Applications 

People from around the world are applying for US Work Visas and US Work Permits in record numbers.  You can be one of the fortunate few to be able to successfully immigrate, work and live in the United States.

However, there are several things you should consider before you apply. Save yourself much wasted time or frustration by letting us help you navigate the complexities of the US immigration laws.

Which Method of USA Immigration is Right for You?

VisaPlace Legal has 30 years of combined experience that has helped thousands of people successfully immigrate to the United States.

  • Our Chicago office can give your case the attention it deserves because we understand that each situation is unique
  • Our immigration lawyers have the experience in presenting each application to best represent you and to best increase your chances at getting an approval
  • We Have a Proven Track Record for Handling US and Canadian Visa Cases and you could become one of our new success stories
  • Our US immigration Lawyers are Fully Licensed and ready to help you right now

Click Here to immediately get in touch with our experienced US immigration lawyers for Chicago, IL today

Thanks for helping me to acquire my TN Visa. My visa was approved rapidly and painlessly at the border, despite my being really worried. Your assistance was priceless and your thoroughness in making sure every one of the necessary documentation was collected was key in my TN Visa getting accepted.

Daniel A.

Immigration to the US: Options

There are a number of options for US Immigration including:

Which US Work Visa is Right For You?  Work With Us to Find Out…

  • TN Visa: Fast track US Work Visas for Canadians who can get approved on the stop at the US/Canada Port of Entry.
  • L-1 Visa: US Work Visa for workers and owners in Canada wishing to transfer to their US new office or existing business.
  • E2 Visa: You can get a US Work Visa by Investing in a business in the USA
  • B-1 Business Visitors
  • F-1 Student Visas

You also come to the U.S based on applications non immigrant employment and investment under other categories such as:

For US Permanent Residence Applications (Green Cards) there are:

Have you been denied entry to the US?

You may be eligible for a US Waiver.

Our Chicago Immigration Office Can Get Results For You

If you want to immigrate to the United States, there are a few different ways we can help you to apply. You will need to decide which US immigration program will work best for you and your family after we complete a no-obligation assessment of your unique situation.

Click Here for a no-obligation assessment of your US immigration case today

Do want to immigrate to the US?

Contact our law firm and get an assessment for your application!